9 Mar 2008

Drawings

Hello Blog Readers!

Yesterday I finished off a drawing. I'm too much of a perfectionist, you know! I spent ages and ages trying to draw just the hand alone on this picture, but hopefully the effort was worth the accomplishments:




I do enjoy drawing, I think I have a natural talent and with practice I could acquire the necessary techniques to be quite good!




Here is a fist that I drew a while back, and after I scanned it onto the computer I added a chain with a heart into the picture so it looked like a hand 'holding on to love'. Pretty artistic, eh?





Unlike the Bono drawing, which I drew from referring to a photo, the hand above was drawn from real life-it's my own.

The weekend has been a fairly good one-but they're always over so quickly, and before you know it, you're at school.

I really don't have much more to talk about. I've been working on my club kick ups and ball spinning and that is pretty much it. I'm counting down 'till the BJC now. 17 days I think. Myself and most other jugglers are very excited-last year was brilliant, and there's only one path it can take: up.

Ady

No comments: