31 Mar 2008

Long time, no post!

I've been preparing and getting all hyped for the BJC which was at the end of March, finishing yesterday. I arrived on Thursday, the second day, and here is my post from rec, a high low goals crush bane.

HIGH:

Meeting Erik. He was my second ever inspiration and still is a huge one.Meeting new people: Tone, David too name but a few, seeing how much Maxhas improved (the contortionist) and seeing him succeed greatly! SeeingCasey again, Freddy, dave, Luke, the other Luke, and the other one,getting one of them to be my mini edge...oh, that reminds me, I had agreat, great success in BYJOTY and I feel that I put on my greatestperformance ever. I was gutted I didn't get the awards I strived forthough, gold and judges choice, but never mind. ADY CAM! Thank you verymuch Mark Kolbusz, for bringing up the Bono idea. Thanks Luke Hallgarten,your even better than the real thing.

LOW:

The weather on Saturday, an energy lacking and dull parade, more like atrek through horrible weather leading to an imaginary destination. Notachieving Gold or JC in BYJOTY. I thought I had them both. Losing 'thegame'!

GOAL:

Do well in BYJOTY. totall check. I couldn't have done better and I'm sochuffed with myself!

CRUSH:

The penis song!

BANE:

First attempt at games.

________________

I'm gonna be making a Baby Bono video, if anyone filmed my act could youplease send! I noticed and posed in front of a camera at the front. Idon't know who's it was but I'd appreciate the footage, unless of courseit was of course for the DVD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hard lines on not getting the awards you wanted man :(

Got plenty of time to practice, practice, practice and make sure you get them though!

Just not next year... :P

-Mats