14 Feb 2008

New Video!!!

Yay! 3 months for 3 minutes. In other words, I spent ages and ages to make my new video! I'm really happy with it. Its totally diffrent to the juggling gas but that's what makes it so good-It's fresh and original, I'm trying new things out!

So, there is no trace of U2 in this video (I am a huge fan, as some jugglers will know) so shock and horror is in the air-I can't believe it. I am truelly dumbfounded. But the cure are good, right? haha!

Camera+ady+juggling+balls+clubs+rings+kissing+little people+locations+love+the cure

those are th ethings that make this video what it is. so maybe the whole 'romance' theme is tongue in cheek, but it's about time I put a theme to a video! The whole story line is based upon how passionate I am about juggling. I portrayed this by...well, you better just watch the video and find out.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tAykQ5Ba6dg

No comments: