4 Feb 2008

Pointless

Hey everyone-it's going on half three right now-I've been in the house for about 10 minutes, after a whole day of school. I never really have anything interesting to tell my parents when I get back, but today I got to tell them about my dance class. It's not at all my favourite lesson but I was suprised to have got the best grade out of everyone on a routine we've been working on. I was pretty chuffed. Other lessons I had where Geography, English, history and IT. The day was pretty good all together. I'm working on a new routine, and although I don't want to reveal much on it, I can tell you it's going great-and can't wait to perform it. To be honest I don't know what else to say. This has turned out to be a pretty pointless post-but hey, is there anything wrong with them once in a while? Surely not!

Ady

No comments: