11 Feb 2008

holidays, lovie-dovie stuff

Yay, it's the holidays! Time of school meens time to juggle, but of course chill out and have lie ins. By the way, the time that I get up is usually pretty early anyway so it isn't easy but I think we all deserve some rest.

Yes, well, I say time to juggle but there is so little height around these days (the days that I'm growing taller) but whenever I do get height I will take it. I got a 6 ring 4 up in synch into a lovely long run at juggling club last monday, and that was on something like my third try. It was crazy that I did so becauase when I tried filming it for the 'I'm ready for the juggling gas' video it took forever.

I have been video editing lately to, but this time for a reason-for my new video. I'm basing it around how much I love juggling, and I think I have a fantastic video on the go. I'll reveal that I have some fantastic connection tricks in there mixed with simple eye catchy 3 ring tricks out in the beutiful countryside. I'm going to see if I can get a 5 ring 3 up in pancakes into a halfshower on camera. It's a shame, really, the way I film...I'll just try totally crazy things I've never done before and just carry on trying untill I get it. That's what I did for another 5 ring trick already somewhere in the depths of the video, which you will have to, unfortunatelly for some, wait for. Wow, I'm making it sound like this is gonna win an oscar or something, sorry! But I'm really so excited, it has been to long since I released a video.

All I need now is to add a few more shots, and jai fini.

Oh, and a name. I think I will call it-something embarresing. I really don't know what at the moment.

Ady in love?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ady in love?

Does that just mean you're in love with juggling? Cause I realize its Valentine's Day. Perhaps you'll take your props out to dinner today! Or decorate them with roses!

What? No? That's not normal? Alright. Can't wait to see the new vid.